I met up with my IFSA- Butler orientation group. I sat in the airport for a couple hours waiting for everyone and then I just started getting out there and introducing myself. I met one guy/ already knew him from Chapter Focus Week Last may in Michigan with InterVarsity. He goes to Case Western and is doing his study abroad in Australia also. We drove to Noosa to our orientation site and then we spent the afternoon in the ocean. While it was pouring down rain. Here I am at the airport with all of my luggage ready to start a new chapter in my life.Feb 19, 2008
February 13, 2008 Meeting up with My program
I met up with my IFSA- Butler orientation group. I sat in the airport for a couple hours waiting for everyone and then I just started getting out there and introducing myself. I met one guy/ already knew him from Chapter Focus Week Last may in Michigan with InterVarsity. He goes to Case Western and is doing his study abroad in Australia also. We drove to Noosa to our orientation site and then we spent the afternoon in the ocean. While it was pouring down rain. Here I am at the airport with all of my luggage ready to start a new chapter in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah! InterVarsity Connections are useful all over the globe!
Post a Comment