Feb 19, 2008

February 9, 2008 Diving on the Great Barrier Reef



We took a boat (large boat) out to a pontoon boat that was situated on the reef where we got to transfer to another boat that was glass sided so we could see the entire reef (well at least that little section) and fishes with out actually getting wet and then Jennifer and I went our separate ways. I went diving on the Reef which was PHENOMNIAL!! We went down about 6 k or so I think it was about 40 or 50 feet I don’t really know but “sadly” we didn’t see any sharks (oh bummer) but we did see some Huge fish and I got to hold a starfish in my hand. While I did this Jennifer got a massage and then we went snorkeling and we finished off the day with a trip down the water slide into the water. It was a majestic day!

No comments: