Feb 27, 2008

February 25, 2008 First Day of Uni


Today I had my first classes and Macquarie Uni. It seems like I have been here so much longer than one week. Today I had Australian Politics in a Global Society ( AKA Intro to Aussie Politics) I spent the afternoon doing laundry and trying to get my timetable worked out so I could fit everything in, in as few days as possible so right now I have Fridays off and I have the potential to be able to skip Thurs. and Mon. So I can take a super long weekend. We had dinner and then we got together a pick up game of soccer which led us till dark. We (ie my friends and I) Hung out at the picnic tables in the courtyard and then we decided to go for Pizza so we ended the evening picking up pizza at a really dodgy (sketchy) Domino’s.

1 comment:

Paul said...

If you find a tame rabbit you should totally keep it for yourself...then maybe you could bring it back to Zack and he could breed them for you