
Today we went on a Scav Hunt and obviously you and I would call it a scavenger hunt. But not in Australia the land of shorten every word because why say the whole thing when you can need half.
We spent the day doing crazy activities all through out Sydney. The first activity was that one member of your team had to have their hair cut like an old man. This is three of the guys who did it.
I did a lot of the talking to random strangers because my group already figured they thought Americans are crazy so why not just reinforce the stereotype. I gave a random guy a wedgie ( I asked first and I am kind of awkwardly laughing and he is like where are you from and as I am laughing I’m like Ame-ri-ca) and I asked some random smokers to have a dance off with me. It was great fun. I however didn’t participate in the RMC tradition of nudeness, I swear anytime these people can take off their clothes they do. In the middle of China town about 25 students stripped down to their skivvies and ran up the street. Odd I know. They ended the night with a pub crawl. But I stayed back at school and watched a horrible early 90’s flick about teenage computer hackers on rollerblades (however it was still better than the crawl)
2 comments:
wow, random wedgies? sounds like you will be able to come up with some good ideas for WCF next year!
Oh I have some GREAT IDEAS 2 words FOAM MACHINE!!! :)
Post a Comment