Feb 23, 2008

February 23,2008


We started out the day with Block Wars. We divided by residence hall and then played capture the flag. However instead of tagging people we had eggs and were pegging eachother. My team won again :) I have a huge goose age (well actually a chicken egg) on my leg from where a guy pegged me at close range. But so much fun. This is the area where we had our fight. I actually took the picture later in the evening when we I went for a walk because I wasn't willing to let my camera get egged. I spent the afternoon cleaning my room and playing a trivia game. Where I had to race to eat vegimite with three others. Lets just say I got my butt kicked. That stuff is so so NASTY it is pretty much like taking a salt dispenser off the table and just pouring it straight into your mouth. That is one australian custom I just can't embrace.

No comments: