
We flew from Marochydore to Sydney where I was dropped off at the college where I am living (they call dorms colleges) I got to my room, unpacked a little then I went to dinner. I just sat down with random people and then after dinner we went our separate ways and I had the whole evening by myself, for those of you that have spent anytime around me you know that is not my favorite thing to do, so I read for the evening and then called it an early night, like really early I was awoken by welcome people which was a tad embarrassing because it was so early but there was absolutely nothing for me to do, I couldn’t use the internet because my account had to be set up during office hours. It was a tad rough but I just focused on the fact that more Fresher (that is what they call first years) were joining me tomorrow. This picture is sort of random but I figured it would give you an idea or as the Aussies say idear of my reading
No comments:
Post a Comment