Apr 9, 2008

April 9, 2008

I woke up early again! I don’t know what to do with myself. I had a paper to finish so I got that done and then I had two classes. I almost didn’t get my paper handed in on time because I messed up the time in my head. But I realized fifteen minutes before the deadline that it was almost 4 so I got out up out of class and ran to the computer lab. As I left my last class that got out at 6pm the sun had almost set completely which makes me sad. I hate Fall Back! I had girls bible study tonight which is always a good time. Tonight we celebrated birthdays. The three girls pictured all had momentous Birthdays 30, 20, and 18 (which means she can drink in Australia) Then I had a delightful conversation with the Pastor of the Church connected with RMC how I should come back here to do seminary and be his student minister for two years. Now I am back in my room trying to finish my last paper before Spring /Mid-Semester Break starts.

No comments: