Apr 6, 2008

April 6, 2008 - Prince Henry Cliff Walk


Today we toured the cliffs of the Blue Mountains. So yet again we spent the morning hiking and climbing more stairs. I am so over stairs right about now! But it was a great experience and I got some sweet photos. We did the Prince Henry Cliff Walk that over looks the entire valley/canyon. We saw the Three Sisters which are three rock formations that have been eroded over thousands of years and are pretty famous. We rode the steepest train in the world, which is a vertical drop of 206 meters in 415 meters with a 52 degree incline. It was very impressive. It was originally built to hall coal out. After lunch we headed back into the city back to Uni. I got back just in time to get changed for a worship team practice. Which was interesting because I only knew 2 out of the 5 songs and had only ever played one of them before it was pretty crazy but It ended up going much better than I thought it would which is really nice.

No comments: