Apr 11, 2008
April 11, 2008 Packing up & Dinner
I woke up to my phone ringing and I had a lovely chat with mom, then it was go time. I finished my essay and then started packing up my room. We have to move out for every break if we don’t want to pay because they rent out rooms while we are gone. So that adds a little stress and then I went out to dinner with a bunch of friends from RMC to celebrate Julia’s 30th Birthday. Not that you would know she is 30 (She is the one on the far left). So that was a blast and the food was AMAZING! So nice to not be eating just rice and chicken. I got back and hung out with them for awhile but then I had to be responsible and finish packing up my room and packing for Mid-Semester Break. The taxi comes to pick us up at 6 am tomorrow!! So know I am off to bed to get a couple hours sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment