
We woke up at 6:30 to make our 7:40 boat departure. It was wonderful we spent the entire day on the water. The only thing better then spending the day on the water is spending the day in the mountains in the snow. I love it. The boat wasn’t crowded because we were at the beginning of the season which was nice. We went out to the reef which was beautiful but it was a windy day so the swell was pretty high it was between 1 -2 meters and that made for some really choppy riding which thus made for some sick people. Sadly I was one of those people. I haven’t lost my stomach in 4 years and of course it had to happen on a boat right before I was going to go diving. So I lost it then 10 minutes later I was in the water diving because I was bound and determined that being sick wasn’t going to ruin my day. Angela and Diane and I all went diving which was so much fun. It was just the three of us and a instructor. The reef was so much better and bigger here than it was in the Whitsunday’s when I went diving with Jennifer. It was spectacular. We came up and everyone had some lunch (minus me I wasn’t ready for it) and we headed to a different spot on the reef and I went diving again the other girls went snorkeling. I have so many photos from the photographer on the boat which is where this one came from.
No comments:
Post a Comment