
I started out the morning doing homework and then I was off to the mall for a hair cut. I just walked in and was like that place looks upstanding and sat down. I had no idea what I was going to get, but in the end I am very happy with the result. I showed her 5 photos and said I wanted a low maintenance mixture of them all. This is what I got. I really do like it. It is a little trendier then I normally go but I am trying to go there :) I then had class which was ok, it was class. In Soc. We debated the affects of our changing society on family and the nuclear family. Which went ok; one of the guys on my side of the debate who had been at the Uni Bar before class randomly started bashing Christians and how narrow minded they are and all this crap… I applied what I have been learning in Australia. Political correctness isn’t always correct. So I very kindly but firmly told him that we were debating the nuclear family not Christianity and he didn’t want to get into that conversation right now. It was exciting that I stood up to him but also ticked me off because his ranting about how narrow minded Christians are just proved how he is so “open” minded he is extremely narrow minded himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment