Apr 27, 2008

April 20, 2008 Outback Dirt Stains

I woke up early by choice because my body doesn’t want to sleep in now. I had breakfast and was reading my Where is God when it hurts book and this gal sat by me and we started to talk and it turns out she lives like 500meters away from me. She lives in the dorm/college next to mine and before starting her undergrad she did a year at a Bible College in Ohio. She actually remembered me from soccer from a couple weeks before which probably isn’t my most loving, positive moment. But she didn’t hold it against me and we had a lovely conversation and I invited her to bible study at RMC so we will see if she shows up. Then I headed to the Alice Springs Airport to catch it’s one flight a day to Sydney. I got to Sydney at about 4:30 but it I didn’t actually get back to school until 7 because it took so long working out all the trains, luggage, busses, etc. So I got back and started my laundry right away and I had missed the beginning of church service so I got waited till the supper at the end and walked over and it was good to see everyone then I got my laundry out of the dryer and joined my friends to watch Australian Gladiators which is a weekly ritual, Church then Gladiators.

No comments: