Apr 12, 2008

April 13,2008 Cairns

We made it to cairns it was very uneventful I slept the whole flight because we had to catch our taxi and I had gotten to bed at 2am so I was tired. We got to Cairns and spent the afternoon shopping and walking around and figuring out our tours etc. for the rest of the week.
Overall there isn't much to do in Cairns as a whole other than shop. It was Saturday so there was quite a few weekend markets that were fun to see.
We had a very leisurly night.
Today (14th) Angela and I are hanging out at the Beach while Diane goes Skydiving (we weren't keen on throwing our bodies out of a plane) and then tomorrow we are going diving/snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef all day and then the next day we are putting in a full day of White Water Rafting which I am pretty stoked about!

No comments: