



Mini SLT Reunion (now renamed IVLI)

It seems every summer camp I go to isn't really "summer" this was mid afternoon.
There were a LOT of bugs at Narnia.
Chapter Focus Week is kind of hard to describe it is not camp... but it kind of is. How it works is everyone from the chapter that can goes up to Cedar Campus on the U.P of Michigan the week following finals as well as other schools from across the Upper Midwest. There are lots of different tracks that you can pick from. From taking a week to focus and explore Mark 1, or learning about evangelism, or how trainging to lead a large group or a small group. I was apart of the Leadership track. This group was 2 incoming sophomores 1 junior and 1 senior (me) I know, Scary that I am a Senior!!! but back to business. The leadership team plans and dreams about what our chapter will look like next year. Activities wise, spiritual goals, etc. It was a great week of bonding we took up 9 girls and 1 guy. It was a great group of people and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next year.

Narnia. Cedar Campus has a hiking trail that apparently looks like Narnia from C.S Lewis. I have no idea because I have never read the books or seen the movie but everyone else was pretty excited about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment