


I can’t believe Junior year has come to a close. It did not feel like it was time to close the Hider House door for the last time. Claire was the first to leave her car battery died because it had been open for so long while we/her dad loaded, but trusty ole Abe (a play off of the fact Brett drives a Lincoln) came to the rescue and jumped them so they could be on their way. Then it was more packing up for me It was quite the stressful day. I don’t have pictures but this is the last photo of my room before I took it all down. I spent the entire day packing and then I loaded up Abe and took it out to the Wilson’s house to drop it off. Of course when I was loading it had to pour down drain. I then went with Paul and Alicia to his house to drop of my bags that I was going to fly home with because we all planned to spend the night at his parents house when we got back from CFW + he let me borrow his car to drive Wooster Christian Fellowship the 9 hours up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for Chapter Focus Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment