May 4, 2009

April 2,2009 Ben's 19th Birthday

For Ben's Birthday we headed to Acres of Fun. A local game/amusement/skateland/lazer tag place. We are a little limited in our evening options in Wooster, Ohio. But it was a good time. Even if it does take a group of 10 a really long time to play an 18 hole game of put put. We may not have been to good at put put.. some of us a little to strong some of us had to get balls that were stuck under the little bridge.
I accidently sent my green ball down a drain pipe. But Paul found it.
Traditional Birthday ice cream in the back of the Danger Ranger
We went to Cold Stone because it was the only Ice Cream place open. I had candles but no lighter so I tried to use the Cigarette lighter from the truck and light a piece of paper then transfer the flame... but sadly I couldn't get it to go. I am a little skittish with crazy birthday candles and cakes because the last cake (A tower of Little debbies with lots of candles and having to wait several minutes once they were lit was not the best idea) didn't turn out well.
But the evening was SUPER FUN!

No comments: