May 31, 2009

May 10, 2009 – Chapter Focus Week or Bust

WCF started out by everyone meeting at Hider House at 7:45 am so we could get on the road early because we needed to be at Cedar Campus by 6pm and it was 9 hours. We got the cars loaded and I was actually able to use the rearview mirror which was not expected and we hit the road. I lead and Kelly followed and it was a fun drive. The hours flew by and it seemed like in no time we were crossing the Mackinac Island Bridge (A couple miles long) I really wanted the people in my car to experience the magic of Michigan so I rolled down all of the windows and turned the tunes up. Sadly, the rest of the car did not enjoy that as much as I did. I looked back and Brian (the lone guy on the trip) just looked in pain because of the wind and he was cold. So we rolled up the windows for the comfort of the passengers. Annie told me it was the weirdest mood she had ever seen me in. It was a good time. I was so giddy to be going to camp.

No comments: