My friends pointed out that this is the second weekend in a row that I have given an extravagent name to. I think I am just getting myself ready for Student Ministries...
I have been to so many friends houses all over the world so I have started taking photos of them with their houses because the styles are so different.
Sadly, it was confirmed this weekend that I am not a dog person... I really wish I was but I just don't like dogs... Pete here was especially a nuisance he ate the capri suns and the ketchup and mustard while we slept and at 5 am peed on our tent.
Brett our resident Eagle Scout



This was a pretty intense scratch from a sticker bush. It has been two weeks and I still have quite the intense scratch. Everyone asked how it happened so my answer was that a groundhog attacked me! (Which I saw my first ever ground hog this weekend)
Fording the river to our campsite. It was about knee deep in this area. Well knee deep for me. Everyone kept mentioning how they felt like they were on the Ore-Gone trail because they say Oregon wrong.
At the end of our little hike back to the house we had to take Pete back to Ben's moms house.
I have been to so many friends houses all over the world so I have started taking photos of them with their houses because the styles are so different.
Sadly, it was confirmed this weekend that I am not a dog person... I really wish I was but I just don't like dogs... Pete here was especially a nuisance he ate the capri suns and the ketchup and mustard while we slept and at 5 am peed on our tent.
Brett our resident Eagle Scout


This was a pretty intense scratch from a sticker bush. It has been two weeks and I still have quite the intense scratch. Everyone asked how it happened so my answer was that a groundhog attacked me! (Which I saw my first ever ground hog this weekend)
Fording the river to our campsite. It was about knee deep in this area. Well knee deep for me. Everyone kept mentioning how they felt like they were on the Ore-Gone trail because they say Oregon wrong.
At the end of our little hike back to the house we had to take Pete back to Ben's moms house.So this weekend 8 of my friends and I went camping in Bucyrus, Ohio. Where is Bucyrus you say? Well I don't really know... It is somewhere south of Wooster where my friends family owns several hundred acres of timber land.
We had the day off for the Senior Independent Study Showcase... but we aren't seniors so we went camping. We spent the afternoon setting up camp, and skipping rocks in the river it was beautiful and wonderful! We had a campfire, played ultimate frisbee and I taught some of my friends how to survive in the wilderness. AKA relieve themselves in the woods.
It was a great way to spend a friday and saturday
We are definetly going to make this an annual event.
No comments:
Post a Comment