Jun 1, 2009

May 16, 2009 Welcome Home Ben!

Ben has been in South Africa studying abroad for this semester. He got home on Friday so on Saturday morning instead of flying out I headed to his house for the weekend. He knew I was coming but he didn’t know about the rest of the party we had planned. Miatta, Sarah and Mary, Cori, Mike and Brett all joined us for a weekend of welcome back. We went out for dinner/dessert in Cleveland in little Italy. It was great because Ben was rocking the Jesus look which normally would never happen because he is always clean shaven. The other girls had to head home on Sunday to be back for work on Monday and Mary flew to Costa Rica. So Ben and I spent Sunday evening playing tennis and some of his band mates came over, thus trampoline wrestling photos.

No comments: