


I was really impressed with this little kids. It takes a lot of guts and skill to be able to stand up and play for extended times in a public venue.
Friday Night I was going to go up to Seattle to hear my friend play but with traffic and the fact I didn't get off work until 4:30 I decided to visit my cousin in Puyuallup because it is halfway for both of us. Her family was at a 30th birthday party so I just joined it was a little weird to join a party for someone I didn't know but it was fun. We stayed up 'late' (like 11:30) it is amazing how late is relevant. At school late is 1 or 2 and at home it is like 10:30. But when you are getting pedicures at 9am late isn't so late.
No comments:
Post a Comment