Jun 9, 2009

May 27, 2009 B-day Party

Krista had to run into Target real quick so instead of unloading the heard (we had an extra child for the morning) I offered to stay in the car and keep peace. It is much easier to keep peace when all three were tied into their car seats and I gave them each a dinosaur to play with. We then headed to a Spiderman birthday party for one of the boy’s friends. It was quite the experience. I have not been to a little kid’s birthday party since… well since I was 8 and having a Beauty and the Beast Birthday Party. After naptime it was time to play outside in the sandbox and shoot the water guns into the yard. I love the carriers each of the boys came up with. Blaise used the neck of his shirt and Calvin stuck it behind his back because he was a ninja turtle.

No comments: