Jun 4, 2009

Tri Cities Memorial Day 2009




On Memorial Day I woke up at 3am to drive my parents to the airport. My dad needed to see a specialist in Texas. However, I was going to be home alone for four days so I decided to take a mini vacation over to the tri cities. This past year my friends moved to Richland and I really wanted to see their family while I was home. So mom drove to the airport and parked at 4 am I couldn’t really get to their house at 7 + I was really tired so they just left me to sleep in the parking garage. We figured it was a safe, well lit, place with a lot of security cameras. So I took a snooze from 4- 8am then I headed out. I made it to Richland by 12 just in time for lunch. It is amazing those of us from the “Westside” don’t really go to the east side that often it is amazing the climate difference. You drive over the pass (which is beautiful) and all of a sudden you are in the desert and there is all this agriculture. It was like I was in a mountainous Ohio. I joined them for a memorial day picnic with some of their new friends. It was an enjoyable afternoon. The little kids played in the sprinkler and then the sandbox, (maybe not the best order because the picture of B is what you get) Tori one of the little girls visiting brought me a book after bath time and asked me to read it so I had a little story session that was just too cute!

No comments: