Oct 26, 2009

October 24, 2009- Family Weekend 2009


Because it was the Senior Recognition game mom and dad flew out so they could walk me across the field.
The following photos are just shots that were snapped throughout the game.

Parading over to the stands

Eowyn, Our reason's for doing band are very similiair. It is for the people!



The 21 Seniors





This is my group of friends. A few are missing but this is the majority. I think band is the only thing we all have in common which makes life interesting.


Sadly, it started to rain so we had to move our photo shoot indoors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great weekend huh? So howcome I have never heard you play that silver pipe, aka flute?

Julie said...

It was really fun!
I don't know why? I played in the Christmas Orchestra but that would have been the other reason. That and now I only play for marching band the rest of the year it is packed away... I'm not to dedicated.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful weekend!