Oct 15, 2008

October 15, Hears the Story..

To catch you all up a little on my life in October

I went to NYC for Fall break and Hung out with Jennifer, Andrew and Kristina. We celebrated Andrews 27th Birthday. We went to the Bronx Zoo and also Jennifer and I went to a lot of different restaurants each night. We ate, Thai, Moroccon, Malaysian, American, and then one Night Kristina made dinner.
I saw an RM Williams Store which made me laugh because this is seriously Barrell and Pottery BarnAndrew got called into work almost everytime we were hanging out so we went to dinner without him.

This is our IM Soccer team. I have been taking photos because I have been sitting on the bench for the last 3 weeks with a sprained Ankle.

A group of 6 of us went to Cedar Point which is the biggest Rollercoaster place in America if not the world. I was a tad nervous because I don't really like them but I was pursuaded (it wasn't hard) to go on all of them accept one. It was just a little to intense for me it was 0 - 120 mph in like 4 seconds and you go straight up and come back down not for Julie. But it was a really fun night. They had just started Haunted Halloween so they had fog machines going so I couldn't actually see the rides as to what they did so (when I didn't have my eyes closed) it didn't matter because all of sudden you were up then down and upside down and then up and around. It was sweet! I went on this ride in the photo above.

This is just a photo of Claire and Sarah two of my best friends that I live with.




No comments: