This last weekend was jam packed
Fri. I went to Canton with Sarah and Mary because Ben's
Band "Shining As Stars" was playing in some churches coffee house





Sat I was in kilt at 8am - 5pm because it was Homecoming and Alumni Band. It was so fun to see Old Band friends and the Alumni Drumline was Sweet they were dancing and living it up. You can just tell that they gave Ms. Ditmer a lot of grief with their shenanigans while they were at Wooster.

Sat Night I hung out with Friends and then I got up on Sun. AM and The Stewardship Team (Part of InterVarsity Leadership) Spoke at the Mennonite Church which was really nice I ran home through on my soccer gear and was able to play my first game since spraining my ankle with no pain. We finished regular season with 6 wins 1 loss so this weekend is the Semi Finals.

No comments:
Post a Comment