Jul 22, 2009

June 27, 2009 - Portland Adventures

I was really excited to head to Portland for the day of meetings and catching up. First stop was at a PSU InterVarsity staff member's house to discuss what staff looks like in their experience in the Pacific Northwest. It was a very informative meeting and I came home with a couple IVP books which always makes for a good day. Second was a stop at Vineeta and Doran's house. Vineeta worked with the High School group when I was a sophomore. She actually came to visit us when we lived in NYC for the summer so we have hung out in 4 different states. Finally around dinner time mom and I headed to Washington Square where we met Dennis for dinner. Dennis was my mom's youth pastor when she was in high School and we just caught up and talked about what a lifetime of ministry in the church looks like and we talked about my plans and goals , other ideas for ways to go about being in full time ministry

1 comment:

Jessica said...

man I am Jealous, Dennis and Vineeta in one day!