Jul 22, 2009

July 3, 2009 - Train trip to Seattle to see Ange and Johnny

I headed up to Seattle after I got off work because Johnny had flown in from Australia for just a few days. We all spent the night at Angela's apartment. It was an interesting night because Johnny kept waking up because of the time change plus it was like 100 degrees in the room and the neighbors were setting off fireworks but we made the best of it and just laughed about it.
It was really nice riding the train up there because I got to see parts of the coast line you don't see from the freeway as well I wasn't driving so I could take pictures. Thus what you see. When I got to Seattle the Disney Christmas Carol train was in the station. Apparently it is a big deal when it comes through your station because it is going all around the country promoting the Disney movie that is coming out at Christmas.

No comments: