Jan 31, 2008

January 29th Fake Birthday


My Grandparents came over to celebrate my birthday since I will be in Australia on the actual day. It was the first birthday that I spent with out family with out Jessica. It was kind of weird. That and I figured out I am incapable of blowing out candles. Turns out it must have always been Jessica that blew out the candles because I got one out and then my grandma had to help me.... I believe that is under the category of Sad... It turns out I get the same phenomina as when I am trying to blow out a S'more that catches on fire. I get so excited no air comes out!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey I just realized like 2 days ago that since you are on the other side of the date line we really do get our own birthday this year for like 15 hours.