
Technically I went skiing on the 31st but I liked these pictures better than all of the ones from today. We got up early today to ski but decided the weather would be better the next day. This was a WONDERFUL choice. It was the best day of skiing imaginable.
There was several inches of fresh powder and because of avalanche control the pass was closed for several hours which may the crowds pretty minimal. The sun was shining, the sky blue with no clouds and the glorious view of the cascades. When I am at the mountain it makes me wonder how people can think there is not a God and this beauty all just happened by chance.
There was several inches of fresh powder and because of avalanche control the pass was closed for several hours which may the crowds pretty minimal. The sun was shining, the sky blue with no clouds and the glorious view of the cascades. When I am at the mountain it makes me wonder how people can think there is not a God and this beauty all just happened by chance.
1 comment:
wow, beautiful pic!
Post a Comment