Jan 15, 2008

January 14th Working Friends


Some friends watch movies together, play music, play boardgames etc. While we do that we are also working friends. This trip home I have done more projects with my friends then just sitting and chatting. Because why just sit and chat when you can get something done and chat :)Today's list was working at the Duplex ( The house my dad is building) and painting our bathroom. Though we didn't get to finish because we didn't realize it was oil based paint so as I was washing it down the drain my dad stopped me and sent us to Lowe's because we had no paint thinnner. So I had to drive to Lowe's with Latex Gloves on because my mom didn't want me to potentially get paint on her steering wheel. Then because my whole hand was painted white the gloves stuck so I had to wear them into Lowe's.... A tad bit ackward/ a really funny situation.

3 comments:

Paul said...

haha, now that would have been a great picture

Paul said...

so, it's jan. 19th now and your missing a few pics...

Julie said...

I have one from in the car. Which is funny but doesn't look "THAT" out of place... I know I know I am going to catch up. I have all of the pictures I just havent been around the internet. I have been to busy having the experience. :) But thanks for noticing!