Jun 27, 2012

May 2012- Introducing Lincoln

Let me introduce you to Lincoln.
Many of you are aware that while I can enjoy animals I am not what you would call an animal lover... I have a strict animals belong outside policy and I really prefer just looking I don't have a strong desire to pet them. (puppies are hard to resist though... I do have  soft spot for puppies:)  It also depends on what I am wearing. For example when I go riding I have special riding clothes and no its not one of those uppity things it is just I don't like to be dirty and horses/animals in general are dirty they leave hair on you. However, Lincoln is our downstairs neighbors dog and he is awesome. I really like that he is there when I come home at night and barks at people to let us know that they are there and the best part is I don't have to do anything other than interact with him when I want to  ;) Chris and Angie feed him, care for him, own him and those of us that live upstairs just get all the benefits. Thanks Chris and Angie :)

2 comments:

Angie Stay said...

Your welcome, but could you pitch in for some dog food?

Julie said...

Haha :) Maybe Dano and I can take up a collection.