It was pretty funny because the younger cousins didn't get to the party as early as we did so it was my older sister and I playing in the pool. Which is just funny because we are suppose to be 'adults'
I was really stoked to use my underwater camera in a pool because in the river you can't actually make anything out because it is so murky. It was hard to open my eyes and smile... as you can see it came out pretty funny :)
You can kind of see it but this house was designed around a dinosaur. CRAZY!
I didn't have a floaty for my camera and I really didn't want it dropping to the bottom of the lake which is why everything is so close up. I had it tied to the zipper of my PFD.
Alyssa and I had this great idea to make homemade ice cream however... she had just purchased the ice cream bowl so it hadn't had a long enough time to freeze thus... we just had thickish runny cream. FAIL.








No comments:
Post a Comment