Feb 9, 2010

February 7,2010 - Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow!

It has been snowing LOTS!!!
It started snowing at 3:30pm and by 12am there was at least 1 foot on the ground and it was still going. It's hard to tell the exact amount because there was a strong wind so there is a lot of drift. The grounds crew has been working non stop plowing and clearing sidewalks. I went out and dug out the church sat. night with the help of friends and we were able to get out of the spot but there was a lot of pushing, slipping and falling in the powder. When I went to go to church I got out but I still got a little stuck. However I was able to get out of it myself with a lot of rocking to get out of the rut. I am loving this snow! If it is going to be cold it might as well be beautiful and white.





No comments: