Dec 8, 2008

December 4 More Pranks before Ben leaves for a Semester


Ben went out of the house for some reason and my first idea was I want to do something to his room.... Claire was like you should hide all of his boxers. After being like No that's mean We were like "Let's Do it!" We took all of his folded boxers out of his drawer and "decorated" the house with them. Pinned them to the ceiling, hung them on the Christmas tree, etc. they were everywhere. He came in without noticing them for a long time and then he started collecting them and we hinted to where some of them were. My favorite was Ben "You should get some Ice Cream out of the Freezer" when he sees his frozen block of underwear his first reaction is not anything you would expect but "I was going to wear these tomorrow!" After the rest of his scavenger hunt he decided to get me back by rubbing the frozen ones in my face. While this is not something I wanted at all a struggle ensued. (3rd photo down) in the end the I don't know who technically won but I count it a victory that nothing was shoved into my face.

No comments: