
Pre BracesI now have braces! YEA! Everyone is like why? my response is I would much rather be a 2o year old with braces then a 35 year old.
They aren't to bad. I have embraced them. One of my friends complemented me and said that she was really impressed with my self confidence because I wasn't always trying to hide them but that I had the confidence that they didnt faze me. I thought that was really nice of her to say.
So you can kind of tell from the photo... but the way I look at them is like a Mullet except for on my teeth. Business in the front....Party in the Back. You can see the clear brackets aren't extremely noticable but then the back ones are silver and I got to pick my colors so I went with the traditional Christmas colors.
We have all been reminicing about our favorite colors from back in the day. Like the first time I had braces. So I am going to make the back a tribute to our past.
I have braces at 20/21 I've got to embrace it.
1 comment:
At least you will have a bigger mirror than we had at WMS after lunch to clean the food out of the wires:)
Post a Comment