
My Mom Jessica and I spent the afternoon with one of my favorite families ever! We went to Stormans house and had Cheese Fondu and just spent time catching up on each others lives. Kent had just gotten his wisdom teeth out, braces back on and toe surgery So he was a little mellow but it was still nice to see everyone. It just feels like going home being at their house because I spent so much time there growing up becuase they lived 3 houses down from mine. Now I can just hang out and talk because I am invited I don't have to knock to see if "Kent, Laurel or John could come out to play?"
1 comment:
I can definitely see you being the girl bugging all the moms to send their kids out to play, at least at school the moms are out of the picture
Post a Comment