Dec 25, 2007

December 19th Christmas Shopping


It seemed this year more than most that as I was shopping for gifts for my family I kept finding stuff that I needed. It seems like every $10 I put into a gift I found something for $20 I needed. So while my mom went to the Airport to pick up Jessica I stayed at the mall shopping for "gifts" So I went into this HUGE Macy's at South Center and found a Ginormous Sunglass are so I do need them for Australia so I bought myself nice sunglasses. Then of course it's hard to buy glasses alone so I used my Handy Dandy go everywhere with me camera and took pictures becuase come on, the if they look bad in pictures I will FOREVER remember my bad choice of sunglasses. I think this is the pair I bought. I got a couple strange looks but oh well.

No comments: