Mar 30, 2012

February 2012

Winter is full here of office work as well as retreats happening every weekend.  For some groups that want the extra challenge during their winter retreat we offer adventures like ice climbing, dogsledding, crosscountry skiing, snowshoeing and team building.

Our staff team had a welcome lunch for our new staff Rachel Young and The Stay's.

 Rachel moved here from Southern California in February so she had never gotten to make a snowman before!
 Chris and Angie are our next door neighbors (well techncially downstairs neighbors) and have just loved getting to know them. Chris is the new Operations Manager so I have been working with him to pass of many of the duties that I took care of last year so I can move more into just marketing and social media.
It was a beautiful day that we had some local mushers come out and run dogsledding for a group.


No comments: