Apr 1, 2011

March 28, 2011- I.S Monday

It is amazing that one year ago I was celebrating I.S. Monday myself.  When you are an underclassmen at Wooster you hear all of the time that I.S Monday will always hold a special place in your heart but I never really believed it but they were so right. There is just something about the fact that generations of Wooster students have been celebrating the accomplishment of completing their Independent Study Thesis. One of my Wooster friends wrote a blog entry about his Wooster experience that is a good read if you want to check it out.
While this year's IS Monday was not nearly as exciting as last years. Mainly because I am one year removed from the stress that is IS and the sheer joy that is experienced when you turn it in. It was still a great day where you get to look back fondly on four years at Wooster and the IS experience and know that you did it. As my friend Kyle stated he feels like he is now a member of an elite club and it is so true. Your membership can't be revoked because you have your number and IS button to prove it.

No comments: