Mar 30, 2011

March 15, 2011- Newsletter Time

It is the 15th of March so that means it is time to produce a ministry newsletter to keep everyone informed of what is happening and how they are impacting students through Stonewater Ranch. I have thought about posting it up here because I know their are some peoples blogs I follow and I appreciate reading their newsletters. But I am not going to. Why you might ask... because it is really encouraging to know that people are receiving a newsletter a couple times a year and I know that everyone loves receiving actual snail mail. Where as the blog is totally annonymous. The people who's newsletter I read online have no idea that I am reading their newsletter, am interested in what they are doing, and that I am praying for them. I have the visit counter on the side that shows how many people visit but it isn't about the number of people it is about who they are and how we can be involved in each others lives. Thus I won't be posting my newsletter. However, I would love to send you a paper copy (or e-copy if you prefer)  all you have to do is email me your address. jbay2210@live.com If you are thinking I don't even know this gal. Well I have only met the people I mentioned once so I don't feel I know them but I still want to be a part of what they are doing. So feel free to email me.

No comments: