Oct 19, 2010

September 26, 2010- Kayaking Fun

Alyssa came over for friday and saturday. We were able to get in a round of golf on saturday afternoon and then made dinner.
My first full weekend in Plain without a trip to the Westside was beautiful. I spent Saturday finishing moving ing/unpacking then Sunday after church a couple other YD staff and I went Kayaking on the Wenatchee River. This was mid september so under the wetsuit I am wearing my long johns and wools socks, which made the trip quite enjoyable. These shots are from a friends house that we used as a put in. This is after we were done. We had to go back and pick up a car. There are some real perks of being a part of an adventure staff team.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

golf? really? I never knew you golfed! I am glad you gave up your spot on the LPGA tour to serve the Lord!