Mar 22, 2010

March 12, 2010- Friends in NYC

Red Mango is my favorite Fro-Yo shop.






On tuesday I drove from Wooster, OH to NYC it is about an 8-9 hour drive but I stopped and ran some errands on my way so my trip was a little bit longer.
I spent the first few days helping my sister organize her apartment and filling out an application for a ministry I am hoping to work with next year. But on friday the Wooster Band had a free day on their tour of New England in NYC so I got to spend the full day showing Brett and Sarah around NYC which was super fun. The weather was kind of miserable but the company made up for it. Jennifer joined us for dinner and took us to a fun noodle bar where we got to try lots of new things and then we went out for Fro Yo, because what is a NYC experience without Fro Yo.

No comments: