Feb 24, 2009

February 20-22 Celebrating Mult-Ethnicity



One of InterVarsity's purposes is to create a Multi-Ethnic witnessing community. So our Musical Worship was Multi-Ethnic as well as just being different then what we are each use to and it was Wonderful! Here is a clip of one of the songs I learned that I had never heard before and also a clip from a Barbershop Quartet they brought in. It was so fun the older gentlemen were pretty shocked by the response they got. I don't think they were expecting a standing ovation from 200 college students. I chose to put up this song because it is one of my favorites. Most people didn't know it and I was mocked by Zack and Paul (but that is nothing new) but I love it! It is a song that I heard while watching the Gaithers with Grandma and Grandpa. I know normal teenagers don't watch the Gaithers it is just another quirky thing that makes me unique.


No comments: