



This weekend has been really hectic but fun. I don't have any photos from Saturday because we were to busy working and getting all of our projects done. This next week is our Price of life Week where we are engaging our campus in learning about Child Sex Slavery and how and why Christians and Jesus care about what is going on in the world. So we spent Saturday making Price is Right Name Tags, Plinko (which is still in progress) Hanging up posters etc. It is quite an event. I will post pictures next week of how it went. Friday night Which is what the photos are from the Hider girls and I went down to Columbus to see Ben's Band play. They are pretty sweet and it is fun to go on roadtrips and get out of Wooster. We borrowed our friends car which is a Lincoln Town car so we were riding in style, but older people style. That thing is like driving a boat :) But much better then the squishy ranger that could only have fit 3 of us.
Sunday I am doing more preparations for the price of Life. I just went and picked up a mattress and box spring for one of our proxe stations (a creative display to create conversations) Now I am off to our Training meeting and practicing the Proxe stations.
No comments:
Post a Comment