It has been a long while since my last post. I just am enjoying doing life and not trying to capture the perfect picture for my blog. Though I have had a couple of great moments where I really wish I had my camera in my pocket.
I am back in Wooster now, Band camp is officially over and classes have started. I am really excited about my classes i think they are going to be very enjoyable. My most exciting one is an Anthropology course on the Amish.
Mary and I had our first small group bible study tonight and it went really well. We had 12 people come and 7 of them were first years which is great. I have made so many new fresher friends. Last night Mary and I went door to door to let people know about small group and we talked to probably 200 freshers and handed out icy pops.
I have been playing a lot of soccer which is really nice. The freshers in band are really into sport so we played Ultimate frisbee one night and we have played full field 11 vs. 11 games of soccer twice now and it is just a really good time. And a really nice blending of people from all different backgrounds, area's, years etc.
At the Portland Airport as I left for school
Sporan Cleaning is a freshman Bandie tradition. They have to wash and brush 130 horse hair pieces.
The Highland Dancers did a make the non dancers dance for skit night and I was one of the people picked. As you can see it was funny to watch.
These are all the Bandies that live with me.
From one of our soccer games. Claire trapped a ball and this is the result.
Mary My RoomateWell I am off to do some of my less exciting reading on classical social theory, but it has to get done.
1 comment:
That is my shirt!
Post a Comment